Want to learn more?
Within the FMCG market, beauty and personal care products experience dynamic developments in line with the latest market trends. Kantar monitors purchasing of this market through specific consumer panels. We also have usage panels in many countries in order to provide a deeper understanding of the final consumer.
Through our panels and expert advice, learn more about behaviour across skin care, body care, cosmetics, hair, fragrance and male grooming... to ride the latest trends and drive growth.
A full view of purchase and usage
Our panels cover products from face care, bath, shower, hair care and shaving to cosmetics, dental care and many more.
Understanding consumer habits
Usage panels give you insights into how the products are used as part of a personal care regime.
Better business decisions
Use this data to inform marketing strategy, segmentation, product development, communications plans and merchandising.
Kantar’s Worldpanel UK and Ireland operational systems are ‘ISO 9001: Quality Management Systems’ certified by Marketing Quality Assurance Ltd (MQA)
Our Beauty & Personal Care usage and purchase panels can help you answer questions such as:
- What is the size of the opportunity?
- Who is my target customer, and how can I win them?
- What should my retailer and distribution strategy be?
- What is the best product mix for the target consumers?
- How is the product used?
- Are products shared or for an individual?
- When is the category/brand used and to address which concerns?
- Who are my brand buyers and how can I win over the competition?