Want to learn more?
Explore and understand how shoppers buy toys, and who to target first, with insights from Worldpanel Plus. With real-time purchase, behavioural and attitudinal data powered by consumer panellists, we can help you understand who the toy consumer is, what their motivations are, which toy retailers they are switching to and from, and much more.
Our data covers the following:
- Channels and stores
- Industries and categories
- Shopper profiles
- White spaces
Scale and depth
Make smart decisions relating to the toys category, with insights from over 105,000 real shoppers and their actual purchases, in-store and online.
Evaluate current strategies and identify new opportunities on any type of store, for all toy categories, by exploring all types of retailer.
Understand shopper motivations and barriers to purchase with surveys triggered by behaviour. Explore who is buying toys, where, and why.
We can help you answer your big business questions such as:
- Where are shoppers buying toys?
- Which stores are shoppers shifting their spend to, and how can I win it back?
- How much of the growth in my category is from new shoppers and how do I retain them?
- Are “Kidults” driving growth and where do they shop?
- In terms of marketing spend, which categories should I activate online versus in-store?
- How do different demographics shop toys and how do I win more with them at key moments through the year?
- Toy specialists
- Bargain stores
- Online pure players
- Department stores
- High street retailers
- Garden centres
We cover a wide range of categories and can adapt any combination to create the total view you need.
- Activity toys
- Baby toys
- Characters and playsets
- Creative and learning
- Dolls and accessories
- Games and puzzles
- Outdoor toys
- Radio controlled and toy vehicles
- Role play
- Tech and electronics
- Soft toys