Uncover the nutrition landscape by understanding how shoppers buy nutrients across all retailers, and the drivers behind those purchases.
Want to learn more?
Get granular insight into how shoppers buy nutrients and identify who is driving change from Worldpanel data. With purchase, behavioral and attitudinal data powered by our 30,000 strong household panel, explore shoppers’ nutrient concerns in relation to their actual shopping behaviour and identify trends based on changes in the profiles of the eight key nutrients:
- Saturated Fat
- Total Fat
Our industry leading insights are trusted across public bodies, manufacturers, retailers, academics and charities. We help you create the total view you need through:
Get insights from 30,000 households
In-depth product insight
Nutritional Profile Modelling scores (and nutrient volumes) for over 100k products
Leverage data and insights spanning five years to identify shifts in trends
Compare categories, brands and products to understand their relative profile versus competitors
Questions we can help you answer:
- How has the nutritional content of baskets changed over time?
- How much of the eight key nutrients does the average shopper purchase in a month?
- Which shopper groups are purchasing the healthiest baskets?
- Are shoppers becoming more concerned about the health of their baskets and is this reflected in what they buy?
- Which categories contribute most to the sales of each of the big eight nutrients?
- How reliant are categories and brands on HFSS products and is this changing?
- How does the nutrient profile of shopper baskets vary by retailer?
- How does the Nutrition Profile Model of your competitive set compare to your own?
- How is your portfolio performing against government targets?
We provide full take-home purchase coverage looking across:
- Bricks and Mortar
- High Street
All take home food and drink