We’re in the middle of a stressful time. But being in the business of consumer insights and human behavior – it is also an interesting one.
Why is it interesting? Because we are in the middle of the biggest behavior change we may ever experience. Now is not the time to put research on hold. Now is the time to keep the data flowing so we have insights in the moment to prepare for the future. Watch our webinars on demand to find out more...
How you can emerge stronger by making critical connections today
The impact the COVID-19 global pandemic has had on consumer behavior has ranged from minor to dramatic, and the changes we’re witnessing span all phases of the purchase journey – from awareness, to purchase triggers to brand loyalty. To better understand people for our “new normal” tomorrow, we need data today.
The online digital world and having access to the digital neighborhoods where people communicate is a remarkably valuable privilege in times like these.
Let’s emerge stronger from this global pandemic by making critical connections with our audiences today. We’ll cover:
- Why we’re doing research now and the questions we should be asking amidst shifting behavior
- The types of insights we’ve gained through conducting research during COVID-19 outbreaks
- Considerations for today that could impact your business tomorrow
- Research options as you navigate budget constraints, including fielding and tabulation options
Let’s emerge stronger from this global pandemic by making critical connections with our audiences today.
Moving your face-to-face research online: Tips for a safe and smooth transition
Online research stands as a safe and stable way of staying connected to consumers as the world faces a global pandemic and extreme social distancing measures come into play.
While online research capabilities have grown rapidly with advances in technology and digital connectivity, we’re challenged with the fact that offline and online are not interchangeable. However, with much unknown and turmoil caused by the COVID-19 outbreak, we understand that a seamless conversion is key.
In this session we aim to arm you with the knowledge of creating a smooth transition of any offline work you may have been doing online. Join us live or listen later for expert advice on:
- Preparing for change - identifying the differences between offline and online research
- How to re-configure and write for online
- How to use visuals and engagement techniques to improve your data returns
- Using online technologies that bridge the gap between qualitative and quantitative research
- Managing and calibrating data variances throughout your transition
Discover how you can get more instead of less during these times of isolation.
Turn "Crisis" into "Opportunity": Make survey design improvements now for insights tomorrow
Did you know the Chinese word for "crisis" (simplified Chinese: 危机) is frequently invoked in Western motivational speaking? Broken down, the two Chinese characters signify "danger" and "opportunity" respectively.
Maybe you've already taken the challenges COVID-19 lockdowns have created and turned them into opportunities – like using downtime to do some spring cleaning in your household.
Why not use this time to do the same for your surveys? Be equipped to emerge from this crisis with surveys that are designed for maximum respondent engagement and deeper insights on consumer behavior – behavior we’re already seeing a shift in and will continue to witness post-pandemic.
Join this live session for expert tips and practical advice on how you can refit, clean up and polish your survey designs, including:
- Ways to upgrade and refine your sample screening methods
- Advice on how to tidy up and organize survey questions
- How to do a question audit
- Suggestions on how to better visualize your surveys and make them more engaging
- How you can experiment with different ways of asking questions to test data quality improvements
Or, use the form below to get the details for all three sessions now.