Want to learn more?
Kantar uses Worldpanel ComTech consumer panels to define the market in granular detail. Through our longitudinal continuous surveys, we offer our clients unique, detailed and actionable insights.
Worldpanel ComTech is the reference guide for tech manufacturers, network providers and industry experts.
Full path-to-purchase insights
We monitor brand share, switching and loyalty, and help our clients understand the reasons behind consumer tech choice.
Work with our team of industry recognized experts, or get digital reporting via an interactive online dashboard.
We can provide insights and analysis around the following areas:
- Hardware ownership and share of sales
- Opportunities for growth
- Consumer demographics
- Drivers of purchase
- Customer movement (churn, loyalty & switching)
- Net promoter score
- Customer journey
- Tariff (data, call & SMS allowance)
Kantar offers our clients the ability to answer such questions as:
- How can I design and optimize my marketing strategy to grow market share?
- How are we performing, and what prices and products are important?
- Where are my new customers coming from and what do they look like?
- How are our competitors performing and how do we capitalize on their weaknesses?
- How are my customers using their device vs. competitors?
- How do we keep customers happy and improve the customer experience?
- How do different groups of consumers use their device?
- Is there any correlation between tablet and mobile device owned?
- What is the most popular app genre on my brand vs. competitors?
- How can we build cross-category loyalty to build a brand ecosystem?
- What are the key brand influencers and product features that drive purchase?
- How can we build loyalty and improve customer retention?
- Smart speakers
- Laptops & tablets
- Home appliances
Operational in 20+ countries: Argentina, Australia, Austria, Brazil, China, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Romania, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UK, and USA.