Register for all webinars in the series or pick and choose.
1. Actions speak louder than words: Connecting the dots between what shoppers say and do.
21 September – 10am
2. A re-think on sustainability: Does the spirit of “doing the right thing” disappear amidst rising costs?
5 October - 10am
3. It’s beginning to look nothing like Christmas: Will shoppers splash or dash on festive spending?
19 October - 10am
4. Innovation during tough times: Brand building and NPD are critical
2 November - 10am
5. Reimagining retail is the name of the game: As spending habits recalibrate for inflation what are the implications for suppliers?
16 November – 10am
6. Is small the new big?: A look at the pivot on pack sizes and pricing
30 November - 10am
7. Trading down, trading up and trading off: How shoppers are changing consumption habits to beat rising costs
14 December - 10am