Download our new report exploring consumer holiday plans and discover how Britain’s adults today feel about holidaying in 2023. The past few years have been turbulent ones for the travel sector, with the profound disruption of Covid followed by airport logistical issues and more recently the cost of living crisis.
Against this backdrop, new insights from our Great Britain TGI data reveal how Britain’s consumers today feel about holidaying in 2023, what the key priorities are for them when planning a holiday, the impact of the financial crisis on holiday plans and how holiday intentions here compare with those of consumers in other European countries.
In the deck we explore:
• Holidaying in context: Trends in holidaying across recent years
• 2023 holiday intention: The proportion of adults who say they have booked or are planning to book a holiday in 2023 – and who isn’t going away at all
• Impact of the cost of living crisis: Where cutting back on holiday spend sits for consumers in the hierarchy of priorities for cost saving
• Who isn’t holidaying and why: Top reasons for not travelling by those not intending to take a holiday in 2023
• Top destinations: Countries/regions where people plan to go on holiday this year – and how this compares to last year
• Key holiday factors: Most important factors when deciding on a holiday
• Spend intentions: Aspects of holiday plan to spend more or less on compared to last year
• European comparisons: Intention to take a holiday/travel by air compared to European neighbours
To download the report, please fill in the short form below.