Kantar’s COVID-19 Barometer has been exploring how people are feeling and acting around the world since the start of the pandemic. With over 150,000 people’s opinions in 60 plus markets, it helps marketers understand the short- and long-term implications for their brand, and the marketing levers they need to influence.
As some countries are releasing restrictions and others still facing devastating times Wave 9 revisits changing habits and behaviour and looks at current issues and challenges.
- How COVID-19 is transforming people’s attitudes and behaviour
- The impact of the pandemic on people’s physical and mental health
- The financial impact on people and their expectations for economic recovery
- Attitudes towards and uptake of the vaccine
- Adherence to the rules, and perceptions of rule-breakers
- Satisfaction with the way governments are responding to the crisis
- Attitudes towards the environment and sustainability
500 days after WHO first identified the COVID-19 virus in China, how are people around the world feeling?
How are people feeling as the pandemic wages on? Do they feel safe? Will they travel? How do they feel about the future?
What impact has COVID-19 had on businesses? And how can they bounce back? We ask 4,500 business leaders across the world.
Get in touch
Get in touch to learn more about our findings or request the complimentary report.