Kantar’s COVID-19 Barometer has been exploring how people are feeling and acting around the world since the start of the pandemic. With over 150,000 people’s opinions in 60 plus markets, it helps marketers understand the short- and long-term implications for their brand, and the marketing levers they need to influence.
As some countries are releasing restrictions and others still facing devastating times Wave 9 revisits changing habits and behaviour and looks at current issues and challenges.
- How COVID-19 is transforming people’s attitudes and behaviour
- The impact of the pandemic on people’s physical and mental health
- The financial impact on people and their expectations for economic recovery
- Attitudes towards and uptake of the vaccine
- Adherence to the rules, and perceptions of rule-breakers
- Satisfaction with the way governments are responding to the crisis
- Attitudes towards the environment and sustainability
Get in touch
Get in touch to learn more about our findings or request the complimentary report.
About COVID-19 Barometer Wave 9
Wave 9 fieldwork took place between 15-19 April 2021. The previous week saw over 5.2 million new COVID-19 cases – the highest number reported in a single week during the pandemic. We spoke to over 11,000 people in 21 countries: Argentina, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, China, Colombia, France, Indonesia, Japan, Kenya, Malaysia, Mexico, Nigeria, Philippines, South Korea, Singapore, South Africa, Thailand, UK, US, Vietnam.