- Stay ahead of the competition with informative market data, delivered at speed to meet tight deadlines
- React quickly to shifts in spend with daily shopper updates
- Get bespoke, macro-level reporting delivered within 24 hours
- Build detailed understanding with continuous reporting or one-off market snapshots
- Evaluate key players in a range of industries, pinpointing their performance at total store and lower category levels
- Confidently evaluate target areas with granular insights
- Make better decisions and predict trends before they happen with Kantar’s behavioural insights
- Anticipate retailer performance with our forecasting and future demand modelling
- Identify possible penetration movements by analysing shopper satisfaction
UK toy sales topped £1.7bn over Christmas, with Smyths a standout performer
Smyths Toys found growth through a resurgence of footfall in its physical stores, while maintaining a strong performance online.
It’s time to get smarter with data to inform investment decisions
With each of us generating 2.5 quintillion bytes of data every single day, making good investment decisions means cutting through the noise.
Why bricks and mortar retailers are still fertile ground for investors
Ecommerce was one of the major beneficiaries of the disruption of the pandemic, but it would be wrong to overlook the importance of physical stores.
Upcoming HFSS legislation changes - what investors need to know
To combat the issue of obesity, the UK Government’s proposed legislation relating to high fat, salt and sugar (HFSS) products is due to come into force by October 2022.
Join our nutrition experts who will discuss the current state of the FMCG market, exploring categories that are ‘most at risk’ and which retailers are more reliant on HFSS categories. They will also shed light on how to prepare for the future impact the legislation will have on UK market performance.
Understanding the impact of sustainability on retail
Our investment experts share key findings from our UK sustainability survey, Who Cares, Who Does? They examine how consumer attitudes and actions towards environmental and sustainability issues impact decisions at the point of sale. This will help you understand which brands, retailers and sectors are satisfying these consumer needs, to support your investment decisions in the FMCG landscape.
Behind the headlines: Retail performance three months after lockdown’s easing
Our investment experts look at what impact the lifting of restrictions in April had on the market, putting into context a lot of the headlines heralding ‘impressive’ growth figures.
Glen, Luke and Mark discussed:
- how consumer behaviour and market performance changed since April
- which categories have not only grown but gained incremental spend
- how consumer satisfaction drives long term success
How COVID-19 impacted behaviours – lessons from alternative data in 2021 and beyond
In the dedicated webinar for the investment community, our Kantar experts explored the key changes in consumer behaviour during 2020 and how this affected spend and retailer performance over the course of an exceptional year.
Hear from our experts, Glen, Luke and Simon as they uncovered how these behaviours impacted the retail industry and the implications for future success pinpointing key lessons for 2021 and beyond.