Welcome to the Kantar family.
Kantar now uses Coupa to manage all purchase orders and process supplier invoices for Kantar businesses in the United States of America, Canada, United Kingdom and Ireland.
This page provides information on how to get set up on Coupa along with easy-to-follow tutorials and videos to help you navigate the Coupa Supplier Portal.
As a new supplier. here's what to expect:
- Kantar will create your supplier record in Coupa using the information provided by your Kantar business contact
- You will then receive an email asking you to complete the ‘Supplier information Management’ (SIM) form in full, including your bank details
- If we require additional information, or need to validate the information you have provided, we will contact you by email or phone. Phone calls will come from a +91 country code.
- Once your supplier record has been set-up you will receive an email prompting you to create your Coupa Supplier Portal (CSP) account. You must create a CSP account in order to invoice Kantar.
If you have any questions about Coupa or about completing the SIM form, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or your Kantar business contact.
Kantar resources and support
We have created a number of easy-to-follow tutorials and videos to help you navigate the Coupa Supplier Portal:
Coupa Supplier Portal (CSP)
- New to Coupa: Setting up your entity on CSP (PDF / Video)
- The basics: Navigating the CSP & creating reports and notifications (PDF/ Video)
- Interacting with, and getting paid by, Kantar: View & Acknowledge PO, Invoicing & Credit note (PDF / Video)
- Invoicing against a legacy PO: Blank Invoice Creation
- Selling your services to Kantar: Hosting your catalogue (PDF / Video)
Official Coupa resources
Watch this short video for an introduction to Coupa and find out more about it’s features and benefits. Please note, some features and benefits mentioned in the Coupa User guide are disabled in Kantar Coupa supplier Portal.
CSP Videos - Coupa Success Portal
There’s also a handy User Guide: Coupa Success Portal that you can refer to any time. The Coupa Help Pages have useful links to specific process such as ‘Setting up e-Invoicing’ and ‘creating invoices’.
Please see our Corporate Governance page for details of Kantar’s policies on Modern Day Slavery, Sustainability, Suppliers Code of Conduct etc.