Discover Food 360™, the international reference study led by Kantar, which provides a better understanding of the food issues of today and tomorrow.
Since 2012, the Food 360™ study has been exploring, listing and deciphering the portraits of consumers around the world: eating behaviours, attitudes towards food and health, perception of players in the sector, views on innovation.
This exclusive and unparalleled study is carried out for SIAL Paris every two years.
2022 Insights - Ethic
2022 Insights - Food in transition
2022 Insights - Digital transformation
In a context of global uncertainty, are consumers still convinced that what they eat defines the world they live in ?
Following health crises generating uncertain perspectives, what place do consumers give to food issues depending on the geography ?
Certainly, consumers are more and more assertive in their choices, and act according to their convictions. Habits are taking root.
But, to what extent ? Which needstates are the priorities ? What opportunities for the Food Planet ?
The 2022 edition of Food 360 has endeavored to measure precisely :
- What changes in terms of consumer behavior and beliefs regarding food ?
- How do consumers judge the actions taken by the various food industry players ?
- What are the priority consumer expectations ?
The answers to these questions are essential to build winning strategies in the post-2022 society.
- Great Britain
- Israël (new in 2022)
- South East Asia (Malaysia, Indonesia)
- Middle-East (United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain)
FOR EACH COUNTRY
Sample of 500 individuals aged 18 and over (except China, India, South-East Asia and the Middle East: 18-55 years), representative in terms of gender, age and socio-economic categories according to the quota method.
- Germany, Spain, France, UK, Italy, Israël and USA : national samples
- China, India, Middle-East and South-East Asia : urban zones
Interviews conducted in March 2022